1 bottle of Gin de nos Jardins of Distillerie de l'Ort 70 cl – 44% vol
AN ECOLOGICAL GIN, A GIN WITH CHARACTER, A TERROIR GIN.
DISTILLERIE DE L'ORT
FRANCE - Périgord noir
GIN DE NOS JARDINS WITH ARCHIBALD? in gin tonic with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GIN FROM OUR GARDENS:
- Philosophy & History :
- The Ort distillery is located in the heart of the Périgord Noir, between wild causses and chestnut forests. It was built in an old Périgord farm which belonged to the grandparents of the two founders, Loïs and Nolwenn.
- Knowledge and respect for the environment are the common threads of the activities of the Distillerie de l'Ort. Their still has the particularity of running on electricity thanks to photovoltaic panels. It was tailor-made for the distillery, and is a first in France.
- 12 plants from the distillery garden are selected to create the Gin de nos Jardins, such as thyme, rosemary, oregano, lavender and juniper berries. Spices and citrus fruits are added such as pink pepper, cardamom, and are from organic farming.
- Botanicals, spices and citrus fruits are distilled fresh.
- Grain alcohol and spring water are added, then the blend is distilled for over eight hours
- A herbaceous and fresh gin with lemony notes.