1 bottle of Single Malt La Pointe Blanche whisky 70 cl – 43% vol
A FRENCH SINGLE MALT WITH IODINE AND MARITIME AROMAS
DISTILLERIE ST PALAIS
WHISKY LA POINTE BLANCHE WITH ARCHIBALD? lengthened with Archibald Special Edition #1 (with Bergamot and Gentian distillates aged in oak barrels).
LEARN MORE ABOUT LA POINTE BLANCHE WHISKY :
- Elaboration :
- Made from French malted barley selected and brewed in the Cognac region, the distillate is obtained by double distillation in a traditional Charentais copper still.
- The brandy then began its first aging on the continent, in new French and American oak barrels.
- After 3 years, in order to offer an authentic marine character, the best barrels are selected to finish their aging for a few months in old peated whisky barrels, in an oyster hut on an island in the Atlantic.
- Nose: round and complex, cereals and slightly peaty notes at the top. Evolution towards a beautiful range of pastry, nut and dried fruit notes.
- Palate: gourmet and sapid, delicious malty notes, supported by an appetizing woody and smoky structure. Advanced notes of candied fruit.
- Finish: Toasted bread and saline finish.
- To be enjoyed neat, as a digestif or as an aperitif