Pack with 24 x 20cl Archibald Original bottles - bottles in glass.
ARCHIBALD ORIGINAL :
- TO BE MIXED : TO ENHANCE YOUR GIN AND OTHER SPIRITS
- TO BE ENJOYED ON ITS OWN : AS A COMPLEX AND NON-ALCOHOLIC ADULT DRINK
Organic, French and crafted in our old distillery, Archibald tonic is a blend of spring water and distillates of plants growing in France: therefore without quinine but gentian root and juniper berries. The result?
- a subtle and smooth bitterness, with herbal notes even a little bit rooty and coming in mouth at the end
- very fine bubbles
- a low sugar content that do not overwhelm the palate and making Archibald a thirst quenching drink
- very fresh, complex and long in mouth
2 ways to enjoy Archibald Original:
- as a mixer to enhance your cocktails by highlighting the spirit and strengthen the aromatic complexity
>> Perfect for gin tonic connoisseurs, Archibald is the ideal tonic water for gins but also gentian liqueurs, aperitifs like Folle Envie, cognac, etc...
- as a refreshning and non-alcoholic drink which, thanks to its taste complexity, offers a tasting moment
Quinine free - Non-alcoholic - Organic - Made in France - Recognized by "Le Collège Culinaire de France"